Here’s an article on celibate gay Christians.
Rarely, outside of my work with GCN, do I hear anyone talk about what we call “Side B” celibate gay Christians—those who are attracted to the same sex but believe it would be wrong for them to act on those desires.
It’s short, but I think it fairly represents the struggles such individuals endure, caught between the “Side A” gay world (embracing gay relationships) and the so-called “ex-gay” world.
12 Notes/ Hide
- dnagcdco likes this
- michaeljcrumpler said: ….I love the above quote. It’s not a “happy” contest. It was about my being ready to reconcile who I was….what I believed. As an out, gay Christian….that’s still what it’s about.
- michaeljcrumpler likes this
- madarid likes this
- kevinhbrowne likes this
- youwillnevergetit reblogged this from gcnjustin and added:
- monsieur-reveur likes this
- zthomp likes this
- unreasonablefaith reblogged this from gcnjustin and added:
- brother-mine likes this
- hours likes this
- gcnjustin posted this