You guys! Look what I just got in the mail!!!
These are the so-called “bound galleys” of my book: the advance copies given out to reviewers before the actual book comes out.
They’re a little different from what the final book will look like. The real book will be hardcover (and ebook, of course); these are paperback. They’re based on the uncorrected text before final changes and proofreading, so they have a few typos in them. And they don’t yet have the final art for the spine and back of the book. But this is the first time I’ve gotten to hold my book in my hands! W00t!
Um… do people still say “w00t”? No? Oh.
12 Notes/ Hide
- purenessly reblogged this from gcnjustin and added:
- purenessly likes this
- kristen-lynn likes this
- sophomorestump said: Congrats! And I say woot, but not w00t.
- sophomorestump likes this
- vanillacherries likes this
- withruemyheartisladen likes this
- kjpayne likes this
- sandraandra said: WOOT!
- sandraandra likes this
- lesnot4get likes this
- clairikine reblogged this from gcnjustin
- gcnjustin posted this